Please find hereafter news and information on events of general interest regarding both national and international HTA-activities.
The themes revolve around e.g. pathogenesis and molecular mechanisms affecting integration and viral persistence, residual viral assessment techniques and technologies, etc. Registration deadline: 7 October 2003.
20. November 2003 | EUPHA annual conference in Rome/Italy
09. November 2003 | ISPOR Sixth Annual European Congress, Barcelona/Spain
16. October 2003 | eHealthCare.ch 03, Zurich Irchel/Switzerland
The sixth Health - Insurance - Transition Conference (HIT) is organized by the Andrija Stampar School of Public Health in cooperation with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and the London School of Economics and...
07. September 2003 | Third European Conference on the Economics of Cancer, Brussels/Belgium
The European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) wants to establish state-of-the-art cancer treatment to improve survival rate, quality of life and quality of care for all patients with cancer.
01. September 2003 | ISPOR 1st Asia-Pacific Conference, Kobe/Japan
22. June 2003 | 19th ISTAHC Meeting in Canmore/Alberta, Canada
26. May 2003 | 3rd Austrian TA conference, Vienna/Austria
18. May 2003 | 8th Annual International Meeting, Arlington (Virginia)/USA
01. May 2003 | Global Medical Devices Conference, Tokyo/Japan
27. February 2003 | E-Health Conference 2003 in Berlin/Germany
27. February 2003 | Third Annual Campbell Collaboration Colloquium, Stockholm/Sweden